is an idyllic Holiday Cottage on the Island
of South Uist in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland,
also known as the Western Isles.
Built in 2004, the property is located 40
metres from a mile of beautiful white sandy
We offer very high quality accommdation with
panoramic views of the west Atlantic Ocean
and the hills of South Uist and Benbecula.
The cottage features:-
3 double bedrooms (2 en-suite) with fitted
- Sun lounge / dining room with french doors
providing magnificent views to the sea and
- Lounge with open fire (peat supplied).
- Bathroom with large bath (2m x 1.5m) and
- Fully fitted dining / kitchen with all appliances
and adjoining utility room with washing machine
and tumble dryer.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Free Internet connection planned from late
- Furnished and fitted to a high standard,
with bed linen and towels supplied.
- Allergy sufferer friendly, with all wipeable
surfaces, mattress protectors and non-feather
- Child friendly with all rooms on ground
level and enclosed garden